4th Bulgarian Fatality Confirmed in Liege Blast
The authorities from the Belgium city of Liege identified Wednesday one more victim of the January 27 building explosion.
The man is the Bulgarian citizen, Valio Ivanov Sergeev, 19. This is the fourth Bulgarian casualty from the blast. The other 3 were identified on February 6.
The information was reported by the TV channel RLF. They also informed earlier that the probe of the incident leads in many directions, including human trafficking and other crimes.
12 out of 14 bodies have been identified so far, but the coroner's office says the identities of the last two will be revealed very soon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Scientists with a New Method for the Purity of Beer
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 20 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places
- » Bulgaria: The Missing 20-year-old student Martin Georgiev has been Found