Bulgaria Bansko Winter Resort Boasts High Credit Rating
Bulgaria's municipality of Bansko, best known for its winter resort with the same name, has received an A-1 rating by the Bulgarian Credit Rating Agency.
The rating means the municipality is managed well and can cover its own expenses. Bansko has received similar ratings for several years now. The Bulgarian Credit Agency further notes that the municipality's credit worthiness is good in short-term and long-term perspective and it enjoys high level of trust from creditors.
The Bulgarian Credit Agency is the only one in the country whose assessments are internationally recognized along with those of agencies such as Moody's and Fitch
The assessment is made based on all economic and demographic indicators, capital expenses, investment, money for education, and public works.
- » Greece Has Granted a Gas Interconnector License to Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria