Bulgarian PM Borisov Set for UK Visit to Meet Gordon Brown
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is heading for an official visit to London, UK, on Sunday, February 7, 2010.
This was announced Friday by the Council of Ministers press office. Borisov’s delegation is going to include Minister of Interior Tsvetan Tsvetanov, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikolay Mladenov.
Borisov is going to have a meeting with the Bulgarian community in London immediately after his arrival Sunday night. The meeting will take place in the Bulgarian Embassy in London.
The Bulgarian PM is meeting his UK counterpart Gordon Brown on Monday. His program in London also includes talks with leading members of the Conservative Party, and with the Speaker of the House of Commons, John Bercow.
Bulgarian Ministers of Interior and Foreign Affairs are going to have meetings with their UK counterparts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations