Liverpool Sell Bulgaria Goalie Mihaylov to Twente for GBP 1,5 M
Nikolay Mihaylov has become the most expensive Bulgarian goalkeeper in history after being sold by Liverpool FC to Dutch team Twente for GBP 1,5 M.
Mihaylov has been on loan at Twente for the past three seasons and now the move has been made permanent.
The 21-year-old Bulgarian arrived at Anfield from Levski Sofia in 2007 but never made a first team appearance for the Reds, the Liverpool Echo reported (liverpoolecho.co.uk).
Former England coach Steve McClaren, who is boss of table-topping Twente , allegedly sees Mihaylov as the perfect long-term replacement for veteran Sander Boschker.
The sale of Mihaylov means that Liverpool received over GBP 6 M during the January transfer window with Andriy Voronin and Andrea Dossena also moving on.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Winger Despodov to Miss Start of Euro Qualifiers
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero