Molotov Cocktail Thrown at Local Bulgarian TV Head Office
The head office of the local Bulgarian Skat TV was attacked early Tuesday, with a Molotov cocktail being thrown at the facade of the building.
Owner of Burgas based Skat TV, Valeri Simeonov, informed that the incident had occurred at around 02:00 am and had burnt the air conditioning system and office blinds. Employees in the office extinguished the fire and immediately notified the local police.
In November 2009 ten municipal councilors, including Simeonov, cancelled their membership of far-right party ‘Ataka’ in Bulgaria's Burgas and declared themselves as independent.
The former leader of the ‘Ataka’ party group in Burgas Simeonov, then stated that he "absolutely disagreed with the parliamentary group of Ataka and leadership of the party on policy issues."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man Stabbed his Neighbors because of their Barking Dog
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5