Dominican Authorities Bust 2 Bulgarians with Ton of Cocaine
The National Agency for Drugs Control (DNCD) of the Dominican Republic announced Friday that they have seized over a ton of liquid cocaine from two Bulgarian nationals.
The drug has been disguised as motor oil in 11 tanks and weighed 1 229 kilos, Dominicantoday.com writes. Of the 11 tanks 7 tested positive for the illegal substance
The cocaine was seized from Zlatin Rumenov Raynov and his brother Kaloyan, who had several Dominicans as accomplices.
DNCD said in a statement that each tank had 175 kilos, according to the National Forensics Institute report, and that the drug was kept in the facilities of a welding shop.
Two Dominican Police officers are under investigation by DNCD for taking part in the drug trade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year