Bulgaria Prince Kardam Deteriorates Year and Half after Hellish Crash
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's former Tsar and former Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg, has rushed to a hospital after an abrupt deterioration of his health, Spanish media reported.
The Bulgarian Prince Kardam, who was seriously injured in a car crash on August 15, 2008, was admitted to the local hospital at the town of Santiago de Compostela, the district of Galicia.
The reports say that Prince Kardam would likely need a long period of time to recover from the severe injuries he suffered in the crash, but he has already uttered his first words and can eat though only very small portions.
Miriam Ungria, Prince Kardam's wife, who was also injured in last year's car accident, has recently returned to her usual daily routine after four surgeries on her right hand.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » A Bulgarian Opened Four Bulgarian Schools in Spain
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » Trakia Highway May Be Flooded Soon due to a Cracked Dam