Bulgaria Sees Record Cold Temperatures
Bulgaria registered record low temperatures early Monday morning, the coldest spot being the northwestern town of Knezha with -24,5 degrees Celsius.
The city of Veliko Tarnovo saw -21,2 degrees, Varna -17,8, the easternmost town of Shabla -19,2. The warmest place in the country was the southwestern town of Sandanski with -8 degrees.
The top record was set by the Bulgarian capital Sofia, which saw -15,2 degrees Celsius.
The temperatures expected around the country in the coming days are between -5 and -10/-15 degrees Celsius.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)