Bulgaria Promoted as Tourism Destination at 3 Major Fairs
Bulgaria will push its tourism products in a big way at three nternational tourism exhibitions in European countries, which were launched this week.
The Feira International de Turismo (FITUR) in Madrid, Spain, is one of the year's most important trade shows, a meeting point for tourism professionals from around the world, in which they establish lines of action, strategies and business alliances. It will run until January 24.
The country will also be represented with an information desk at MATKA fair in the Finnish capital of Helsinki and ITF Slovakia Tour, the most important tourist trade event in Slovakia and one of the most prestigious events of its kind in Europe. This year, it will take place between January 21 – 24 in Bratislava.
The economy, energy and tourism ministry has alotted BGN 3,4 M for promoting Bulgaria as an international tourism destination. The country will take part in 35 tourism fairs.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Nikolina Angelkova: The Price of 70 BGN per Umbrella Is not Okay
- » 5 Interesting Food Festivals from Around the World
- » Tutankhamun's Sarcophagus Will Be Restored a Decade after its Discovery
- » Wizz Air with 6 New Routes From Varna and a New Airplane