Bulgaria Promoted as Tourism Destination at 3 Major Fairs
Bulgaria will push its tourism products in a big way at three nternational tourism exhibitions in European countries, which were launched this week.
The Feira International de Turismo (FITUR) in Madrid, Spain, is one of the year's most important trade shows, a meeting point for tourism professionals from around the world, in which they establish lines of action, strategies and business alliances. It will run until January 24.
The country will also be represented with an information desk at MATKA fair in the Finnish capital of Helsinki and ITF Slovakia Tour, the most important tourist trade event in Slovakia and one of the most prestigious events of its kind in Europe. This year, it will take place between January 21 – 24 in Bratislava.
The economy, energy and tourism ministry has alotted BGN 3,4 M for promoting Bulgaria as an international tourism destination. The country will take part in 35 tourism fairs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation