INSEAD Professor to Become Bulgaria New Deputy Prime Minister
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is going to set up a new Deputy Prime Minister post whose occupant will have responsibilities in the economy sphere.
The position will be occupied by Ilian Mihov, an advisor of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and a professor at the leading international business school INSEAD, announced the PM himself.
Borisov is going to submit the proposals for a cabinet reshuffle to the Parliament next week. In addition to the new Deputy PM, those include the replacement of Rumiana Jeleva as Foreign Minister by Defense Minister Nikolay Mladenov, and the appointment of Deputy Defense Minister General Anyu Angelov as Defense Minister.
Read more on the cabinet reshuffle in the Domestic Politics Section
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food