INSEAD Professor to Become Bulgaria New Deputy Prime Minister
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is going to set up a new Deputy Prime Minister post whose occupant will have responsibilities in the economy sphere.
The position will be occupied by Ilian Mihov, an advisor of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and a professor at the leading international business school INSEAD, announced the PM himself.
Borisov is going to submit the proposals for a cabinet reshuffle to the Parliament next week. In addition to the new Deputy PM, those include the replacement of Rumiana Jeleva as Foreign Minister by Defense Minister Nikolay Mladenov, and the appointment of Deputy Defense Minister General Anyu Angelov as Defense Minister.
Read more on the cabinet reshuffle in the Domestic Politics Section
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties