Defense Minister Mladenov Is Bulgaria's New Foreign Minister
Bulgaria’s current Defense Minister, Nikolay Mladenov, is going to become the new Bulgarian Foreign Minister replacing Rumiana Jeleva.
This has been confirmed by Mladenov himself for the Bulgarian media Wednesday. Mladenov will take over the Foreign Ministry from Jeleva.
Acting Deputy Defense Minister General Anyu Angelov is going to become the country’s new Defense Minister.
The reshuffle of the cabinet of PM Boyko Borisov has to be confirmed by the Parliament before it takes effect.
Read More in the Domestic Politics Section
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov