Defense Minister Mladenov Is Bulgaria's New Foreign Minister
Bulgaria’s current Defense Minister, Nikolay Mladenov, is going to become the new Bulgarian Foreign Minister replacing Rumiana Jeleva.
This has been confirmed by Mladenov himself for the Bulgarian media Wednesday. Mladenov will take over the Foreign Ministry from Jeleva.
Acting Deputy Defense Minister General Anyu Angelov is going to become the country’s new Defense Minister.
The reshuffle of the cabinet of PM Boyko Borisov has to be confirmed by the Parliament before it takes effect.
Read More in the Domestic Politics Section
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Annunciation
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday