Bulgaria Police with New Operation to Crack down on Drug Dealers
Officers of the Sofia Police Directorate and the Unit for Combating Organized Crime (GDBOP) are carrying out Friday a special operation.
The new special operation is a follow-up of the one which took place a few days ago in order to crack down on drug dealing in Sofia.
Four men with criminal records aged between 29 and 35 have been arrested already. Bulgaria's Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has said that they were working for alleged mafia bosses Krasimir Marinov, aka The Big Marguin, and Stefan Bonev, aka Sako.
Marinov and Sako have recently been charged with organized crime and drug dealing.
Friday's operation is led by Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office and the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office of Cassation, the Interior Ministry press center announced.
- » The Alleged Hacker Behind the Bulgarian NRA Attack Spoke
- » SUMMARY: Hackers have Penetrated the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency through the Tax Refund System
- » The Personal Data of Millions of Bulgarian Citizens and Companies Have Leaked from the National Revenue Agency
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)