Bulgaria Police with New Operation to Crack down on Drug Dealers
Officers of the Sofia Police Directorate and the Unit for Combating Organized Crime (GDBOP) are carrying out Friday a special operation.
The new special operation is a follow-up of the one which took place a few days ago in order to crack down on drug dealing in Sofia.
Four men with criminal records aged between 29 and 35 have been arrested already. Bulgaria's Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov has said that they were working for alleged mafia bosses Krasimir Marinov, aka The Big Marguin, and Stefan Bonev, aka Sako.
Marinov and Sako have recently been charged with organized crime and drug dealing.
Friday's operation is led by Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office and the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office of Cassation, the Interior Ministry press center announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria