PM Borisov: Ethnic Turkish Party Preparing to Destabilize Bulgaria
Bulgaria PM Boyko Borisov has stated that ethnic Turkish DPS party leader Ahmed Dogan will try to use ethnic tensions to hit his center-right GERB government.
“I have always pointed at Dogan as a strong political opponent as he is most able to use ethnic tensions and economic lobbies with enormous financial capital masked as firms to hit us badly,” Borisov told bTV.
Borisov predicted that there maybe social protests organized by Dogan in February/March when the financial crisis is at its worst; “They will try to destabilize – of course with the help of Yane Yanev.”
Borisov’s comments follow former Deputy Chair of the ethnic Turkish DPS party Osman Oktay’s recent statement that Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party leader, Dogan, is preparing social protests to destabilize Bulgaria.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits