Emergency Landing Raises Alert at Sofia Airport
Signals for potential problems during an emergency landing raised high alerts at Sofia Airport Sunday night.
A plane flying from Istanbul to Belgrade was forced to land in Sofia over the inclement weather. Its crew submitted a signal that one of the retractable undercarriages might not open.
This led to the sending of several additional fire-brigade teams to the airport. The plane, however, landed without any problems.
The Istanbul-Belgrade flight had 58 passengers on board.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 148 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents