New Shopping Mall to Open in Bulgarian Capital March 2010
The newest shopping mall in the Bulgarian capital – Serdika Center – is going to be opened on March 16, 2010.
This has been announced by its manager, Atanas Radev, as quoted by the Dnevnik Daily. More than 96% of the spaces in the new mall have already been rented.
The total investment in the project amounts to EUR 210 M. The investors are the Austrian Sparkassen Immobilien and ECE Project Management.
Serdika Center has 51 000 square meters of commercial space and 32 000 square meters of offices. It is located on the Sitnyakovo Blvd. It will have 220 stores, the largest ones being & Cloppenburg, Technopolis, Piccadilly, Zara, Humanic, NewYorker, Reserved, Galleria Scandal.
In November 2009, a worker died in a labor accident on the construction site of the Serdica Center, which led to an investigation into the labor conditions there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Minimum Wage Legislation Can Help Reform Social Policy amid Deepening Divide between East and West
- » Ponzi Scam King Bernie Madoff Dies In Prison
- » Bulgaria: Rental Costs Plummet, Pandemic Left Many Commercial Areas Vacant
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Dwindle by 1,7 Percent Year-on-Year in First Two Months of 2021
- » Hospitality Industry: Entry Visas for Russian Tourists Will Save Tourism Season in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians Are Divided on Vaccination Passports – Gallup International