New Shopping Mall to Open in Bulgarian Capital March 2010
The newest shopping mall in the Bulgarian capital – Serdika Center – is going to be opened on March 16, 2010.
This has been announced by its manager, Atanas Radev, as quoted by the Dnevnik Daily. More than 96% of the spaces in the new mall have already been rented.
The total investment in the project amounts to EUR 210 M. The investors are the Austrian Sparkassen Immobilien and ECE Project Management.
Serdika Center has 51 000 square meters of commercial space and 32 000 square meters of offices. It is located on the Sitnyakovo Blvd. It will have 220 stores, the largest ones being & Cloppenburg, Technopolis, Piccadilly, Zara, Humanic, NewYorker, Reserved, Galleria Scandal.
In November 2009, a worker died in a labor accident on the construction site of the Serdica Center, which led to an investigation into the labor conditions there.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Council of Ministers: BGN 20 Million Help Per Month for Working Families with Children in Bulgaria
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 34: New Blockade, Protesters Throw Tomatoes and Green Balls of Paint
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation
- » Bulgaria: No PCR Test Requirements for Arrivals From the UAE