Bulgaria Merges 2 Privatization-Related Agencies
Bulgaria’s Parliament voted Saturday to merge the Privatization Agency and the Post-Privatization Control Agency.
The majority of the MPs supported amendments to the Privatization Act creating one large state institution called Agency for Privatization and Post-Privatization Control.
The proclaimed aim of the merger is to unite the capacities of the two presently separate agencies.
The measure has been put forth about two months ago by the rightist Blue Coalition which backs the ruling party GERB.
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria