20-Year-Old Bulgarian Girl Becomes First Miss Sofia
20-year-old Liliya Teterekova has won the title of Miss Sofia Thursday night in the first edition of the beauty contest.
Teterekova is a native of Sofia but is a student at a university in Varna. She grabbed the title among a total of 20 competitors.
The beauty contest featured participants from all around the country and from neighboring Macedonia.
The idea of the contest is to turn into a quarterly pageant, i.e. having Miss Sofia Winter, Miss Sofia Spring, etc, and to hold one final contest each year with the top five contestants from each quarter.
- » At Least 13 People Have Died in a Severe Crash in Slovakia
- » Pork’s Price Has Risen to a Record High
- » New Eco-Tax Puts an End to the Cheap Airline Tickets in Europe
- » Venice Is Underwater, there Are Casualties
- » 16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
- » Facebook Bug Secretly Begins to Use Your Phone's Camera as You Scroll through Your Feed (VIDEO)