Bulgaria Starts Privatization of Cigarette Monopoly Bulgartabac
Bulgaria’s Privatization Agency announced Friday an open tender for selecting a consultant for the privatization of the state-owned cigarette monopoly Bulgartabac.
The application forms costs BGN 2 000, and can be purchased within 35 days after the publication of the tender decision in the State Gazette. The deposit for participation in the tender is BGN 5 000, and must be transferred to the Privatization Agency account.
The deadline for submitting an application is 5:30 pm on the 40th day since the publication of the tender decision.
The requirements for the eligible candidates state that they should be international investment banks which are in the top 20 of the League Tables of Financial Advisers in 2007-2009 published by Merger Market or Thomson Reuters.
The candidates must be a leading a consultant of at least one privatization deal of a tobacco company in the last three years, and to have experience with privatization deals. In addition, they should be familiar with Bulgarian law, should have a team of proper legal and economics specialists, should not be in a legal dispute with the Bulgarian state, and should not be in liquidation.
- » 12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)
- » Many Vineyards Affected by Hail before Grape Harvest
- » Raiden Resources Defines Second Gold Prospect at Kalabak in Bulgaria, Drill Targeting to Follow
- » This Year Honey Production in Some Bulgarian Areas will be About 50% less than Last Year
- » Bulgarian Raspberry Growers Fear Bankruptcies
- » "Turkish Stream" is Starting to Supply the Turkish Market with Gas at the End of the Year