UK Citizen Arrested for Child Molestation in Bulgarian Village
A 52-year-old British citizen has been arrested for molestation of a 6-year-old girl in the village of Novo Gradishte, in Bulgaria’s Strazhitsa municpality.
The 52-year-old British citizen, Colin Tucker, was arrested at around 17:00 Monday by local police and has been detained for 24 hours for questioning, the Veliko Tarnovo Interior Ministry reported.
Tucker, who is a shepherd in Novo Gradishte, had been round at the child’s house where her grandmother had offered him wine and coffee, after which they were sent to the local shop. When they failed to return relatives and the police searched for them and found them at Tucker’s house.
A year ago, thieves entered Tucker’s house, broke into his safe and stole cash and personal documents. Tucker has remained without identity documents since then. Police now report that they are also trying to confirm his identity.
The case is being investigated by the Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Gorna Oryahovitsa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police
- » Bulgaria: Six People were detained after a Mass Fight in in Kardzhali - A Girl was Injured