Bulgaria, Russia Commit to Energy Co-operation Protocols
Bulgaria Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, Traicho Traikov, and the Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation, Sergey Shmatko, have jointly signed the Protocol of the 13th Intergovernmental Bulgarian-Russian Commission for Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation.
A coordinated plan for consultations between the foreign ministries of both countries has been agreed on Friday. Details were presented by Bulgarian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Marin Raikov, and by the Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria, Yuriy Isakov.
A package deal on the design and construction of a hydro-power and dam system "Indje Voivoda" was also signed by Nicholay Kratunov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Hydrostroy - Burgas, for Bulgaria, and by Evgeni Gudzenchuk, CEO of OAO "Zarubezhvodstroy", for Russia.
A memorandum of mutual understanding and cooperation in the metrology sector between the Bulgarian Institute of Metrology and the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the Russian Federation was also signed by Bulgarian and Russian representatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today
- » Does Bulgaria receive Russian Gas through Intermediaries?
- » There will be Availability of Natural Gas for Bulgaria until the End of the Year, but at a High Price
- » Bulgarian Minister: The Greece-Bulgaria Gas Connection will have the Greatest Privileges in the Entire Country
- » The French government has drawn up a Package of Measures and Sanctions to Save Electricity
- » German Households to Reduce Energy Consumption by at least 20% due to the Gas Crisis