Bulgaria's New Cars Market Shrinks by 52% Year-on-Year
52% fewer new cars were sold in Bulgaria in the first 11 months of 2009 compared to the same period of 2008.
This becomes clear from data released Wednesday by the Union of Car Importers in Bulgaria.
Almost 23 700 new cars were sold in Bulgaria in January-November 2009, a 52%-decline year-on-year.
Toyota remains the most popular car brand in Bulgaria with a market share of a little over 11%, and 2 600 sales in the first 11 months of 2009.
The decline of Bulgaria’s market of new trucks and buses is even more staggering than the one in the car market. Only 946 new buses and trucks were sold in Bulgaria in January-November 2009, compared to almost 4 000 in the same period of last year, which is a drop of 75,8%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In 2023: Bulgaria reports over 50% Growth in Sales of Electric Vehicles
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly