Bulgaria Conservative Party Parliamentary Group Ceases to Exist
Bulgaria Parliament Speaker, Tsetska Tsacheva, has struck the conservative Order, Law and Justice (RZS) parliamentary group out of the Parliament as it now has below the minimum 10 MPs.
Tsacheva also read out the leaving notice given by the rank-breaking MP Mario Tagarinski and thus deleted the RZS party from the parliamentary register.
The RZS Mps will continue to be independent MPs but as such will lose their Parliamentary posts and also their privileges such as – cars, accommodation and extra time for plenary session speeches.
The whole issue was triggered by Tagarinski, who announced Friday he was leaving the RZS parliamentary group. This move led to the group falling apart since it now has 9 members instead of the required minimum of 10.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend