Bulgaria Government Confirms New Year's Eve as National Holiday
The Bulgaria government has set New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2009, as a national holiday and announced that Saturday December 19 will be a working day.
The government made amendments to the holiday system Wednesday allowing for December 31 – a Thursday to be a holiday so that there is a 4 day holiday over the New Year. The first working day OF 2010 will be Monday 4 January.
It was also confirmed that there will be a four-day Christmas holiday from 24-27 December inclusively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported