Bulgaria Government Confirms New Year's Eve as National Holiday
The Bulgaria government has set New Year’s Eve, 31 December 2009, as a national holiday and announced that Saturday December 19 will be a working day.
The government made amendments to the holiday system Wednesday allowing for December 31 – a Thursday to be a holiday so that there is a 4 day holiday over the New Year. The first working day OF 2010 will be Monday 4 January.
It was also confirmed that there will be a four-day Christmas holiday from 24-27 December inclusively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine over 90 Percent Effective against Variety of Coronaviruses
- » Plovdiv to Host One-of-a-Kind Comedy Festival in July
- » Never Forget Your Past! New Life for Buzludzha Monument - Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Moldova Head for Polls on July 11, What Similarities Two States Share?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 42 Newly Infected, 2 Fatalities
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases