Bulgaria Police Capture Top Car Thief after Sofia Chases
Bulgaria’s police have captured a “legendary” car theft boss known as “the Duck” after two night chases in a row in Sofia.
Bulgaria’s Interior Minister, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, announced that the Duck was busted late Saturday night in a special operation, which was a second round of the police action chase in Sofia the previous night, when another gangster known as “the Fat” was arrested.
The police have thus busted an organized crime group specializing in car thefts. The Interior Ministry has vowed to conduct similar operations all over the country, on a regular basis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria