10 Die as St. Petersburg-Moscow Train Derails in Russia
At least ten people have died and 130 have been wounded as the St. Petersburg-Moscow train derailed in Russia late Friday night.
The casualties were mostly in the last three cars of “Nevskiy Express”, which derailed in the Tver region, Interfax reported.
The number of the casualties in the railway accident might increase. The causes of the derailment are still unclear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Poland will no longer provide Weapons to Kyiv
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris