BGN 20 000 Stolen in Bulgaria Currency Exchange Robbery
BGN 20 000 were stolen in an armed robbery at a currency exchange in the southern Bulgarian border town of Svilengrad.
The raid happened at 4:50 am Thursday as two armed men broke in a local currency exchange using a metal pipe, and threatened the cashier.
The 23-year-old woman was so shocked she failed to press the panic button in order to alert the police. The case is under investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol Discovered an International Criminal Group for Financial Fraud Operating in Bulgaria
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria