Bulgaria Residential Building Permits down 35% in 2009 3rd Quarter
The building permits issued by local administrations in Bulgaria during the third quarter of 2009 are down 35% year/year while the residential units inside those buildings are down 60%.
The data was released Monday by the National Statistics Institute (NSI). It further shows the administrative buildings are down 33,3%, while other buildings are reduced by 11,5%.
During the third quarter, local administrations have issued building permits for 1 783 buildings with 5 209 residential units inside them, 84 administrative buildings, and 1 289 other buildings.
Compared to the second quarter, the residential building permits are down 2,7%, but the units inside them are up 15,6%. The number of administrative buildings during the third quarter is up by 6,3% compared to the second one, while other buildings are up 11,1%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 167 Villages in Bulgaria are without a Single Inhabitant
- » New Rise of Property Prices in Bulgaria
- » Almost no Russian Tourists in Bulgaria this year - they are Selling their Properties
- » In 2 years 200,000 Bulgarians came back to living in Villages
- » Bulgaria: 40% is the Jump in Property Prices in some Districts of Sofia
- » Bulgaria has One of the Smallest Gender Pay Gaps in Europe