Diners Suffer Mass Food Poisoning in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik
Over 20 people had suffered food poisoning after attending a celebration diner at a restaurant in Bulgaria’s southern city of Pazardzhik.
The incident happened in one of the largest and best known restaurants in the city – “Trakyia” where many gathered Friday evening to celebrate the anniversary of the founding of the “Otets Paisii” elementary school in Pazardzhik.
The suspected culprit is chicken meat and/or pork chops served during the dinner. All patrons are in stable condition and there is no danger for their lives despite the fact the majority sought medical help over severe stomach pains and fever.
The signal about the incident had been placed by the school’s principal. The local authorities are probing the case and, depending on the results, the owners of the restaurant will be fined or could even face the mandated closing of the establishment.
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister