Customs Officers Discover Fake Documents on Bulgaria-Spain Bus
Bulgarian customs officers have prevented the smuggling of a number of fake Bulgarian identity documents at the Bulgaria-Serbia border.
A bus traveling on a regular route from Bulgaria-Spain was searched by the customs officers early Friday at the Kalotina border crossing. The documents that were being transported as ‘unaccompanied baggage’ were discovered.
It was reported that the fake Bulgarian passport, four driver’s licenses and two ID cards were given to the bus driver in an unidentified package which he was supposed to deliver to someone meeting the bus in Spain.
The Documents are now being studied by the Bulgarian border police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison
- » A Woman's Body was found in Sofia Region