Bulgaria Govt Grants Use of Military Planes for Health Emergencies
Bulgaria's government is going to authorize Wednesday the use of planes and helicopters of the Ministry of Defense for health emergencies.
This has been announced Tuesday by the government press service. During their Wednesday’s meeting the Ministers are going to approve the procedures for using military aircraft for aiding with organ transplants and medical emergencies.
The beneficiaries of this move will the Interior Ministry and the Health Ministry; they will be required to envisage funds in their budget in advance in order to be able to pay for the service in accordance with the estimates of the Defense Ministry.
The emergency medical flights will be serviced by the state directorate “Management of Air Traffic”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » USA: Today We Celebrate 19 years of Bulgaria in NATO
- » Bulgaria’s VMZ - Sopot might Produce 155-mm Shells but only Experimentally
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot
- » NATO Survey: Half of Bulgarians do not want to Protect an Ally
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine