Key Documents on Foreign States’ Debt to Bulgaria to Be Made Public
Finance Ministry has announced it was going to declassify various international contracts with secret information on the foreign debts owed by foreign countries to Bulgaria.
The key papers refer to the money owed to Bulgaria by countries such as Iraq (which was settled recently), Russia, Mongolia, Syria, and Congo. They are expected to reveal what part of those debts have been settled, and how exactly.
The Finance Ministry is also going to make public the notes from key meeting between the Bulgarian government and representatives of the EU Anti-Fraud Unit OLAF on December 11, 2008, the report on the former government on Bulgaria’s accession to the ERM 2 – the Eurozone waiting room, and an audit report on ISPA and PHARE funded projects in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ruslan Stefanov: People of Many Age Groups in Bulgaria Believe in Strong Hand
- » Bulgarian Parliamentarians Say 'No' to Grand National Assembly and New Constitution
- » Attorney Maria Stoeva: Is Bulgarian Domestic Violence Legislation Effective?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Quiet
- » LIVE: Bulgaria Extends Epidemic Situation, New Measures from Friday
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion