Bulgaria Mafia "Plots Bosnian Journalist Murder"
Bulgarian mafia, together with one of the most prominent members of an Albanian crime gang in Sarajevo, is reported to be masterminding an attack against Bosnian journalist Bakir Hadzhiomerovic.
Two crime bosses from Bulgaria and one from Albania has been plotting the murder of Bakir Hadzhiomerovic for a long time, according to a report of the federal TV channel of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Due to his scathing investigations Bakir Hadzhiomerovic, editor and anchor of the political broadcast “60 minutes”, has been living over the last few years in fear for his life, using the protection of the police forces and a day and night security.
The TV channel has vowed to do its best to provide the journalist with safe working conditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia