Bulgaria Mafia "Plots Bosnian Journalist Murder"
Bulgarian mafia, together with one of the most prominent members of an Albanian crime gang in Sarajevo, is reported to be masterminding an attack against Bosnian journalist Bakir Hadzhiomerovic.
Two crime bosses from Bulgaria and one from Albania has been plotting the murder of Bakir Hadzhiomerovic for a long time, according to a report of the federal TV channel of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Due to his scathing investigations Bakir Hadzhiomerovic, editor and anchor of the political broadcast “60 minutes”, has been living over the last few years in fear for his life, using the protection of the police forces and a day and night security.
The TV channel has vowed to do its best to provide the journalist with safe working conditions.
- » Bulgaria Breaks up illegal Immigrant Smuggling Gang
- » Teacher from Rousse was Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirls
- » Sofia Police Detain a Man who Forcibly Dragged a 15-year-old in his Car
- » Police in Boris Johnson's Home after a Scandal
- » Man Arrested for Hooliganism in the Sofia City Center
- » Border Police Officers Found 50 000 Smuggled Cigarettes