Bolivia Refuses to Play Ball with Bulgaria
The Bolivian national football team have refused to play in an international ‘friendly’ match at Bulgaria’s Vasil Levski National Stadium.
The reasons for this refusal were purely financial. The Bolivians had, at the last moment, demanded a large sum of money to travel to Sofia, the Bulgarian Football Union announced on Friday.
Bulgaria turned down the request as too expensive, and now the match, fixed for November 14, has been cancelled.
Bulgaria’s national team is still on schedule to visit Malta on November 18, for what has now become their next international ‘friendly’ fixture.
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka
- » Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost Two More Positions in the Rankings
- » Grigor Dimitrov Negotiates with Becker to Be his New Coach
- » Liverpool stage incredible comeback win over Barcelona
- » The Bulgarian Football Union has Eliminated Vereya from the League due to Match Fixing