Bolivia Refuses to Play Ball with Bulgaria
The Bolivian national football team have refused to play in an international ‘friendly’ match at Bulgaria’s Vasil Levski National Stadium.
The reasons for this refusal were purely financial. The Bolivians had, at the last moment, demanded a large sum of money to travel to Sofia, the Bulgarian Football Union announced on Friday.
Bulgaria turned down the request as too expensive, and now the match, fixed for November 14, has been cancelled.
Bulgaria’s national team is still on schedule to visit Malta on November 18, for what has now become their next international ‘friendly’ fixture.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Football Club CSKA-Sofia Appoints Alan Pardew as Director
- » F1 Champion Lewis Hamilton Will Be Awarded a Knighthood by the Queen
- » Pep Guardiola Wants Messi to End His Career at Barcelona
- » Europa League: Tottenham Were Like Men, We Were Like Boys, Says Ludogoretz Star
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Will Not Play at Sofia Open
- » Cristiano Ronaldo to Miss the Clash with Messi, Out of Juventus - Barcelona