Bolivia Refuses to Play Ball with Bulgaria
The Bolivian national football team have refused to play in an international ‘friendly’ match at Bulgaria’s Vasil Levski National Stadium.
The reasons for this refusal were purely financial. The Bolivians had, at the last moment, demanded a large sum of money to travel to Sofia, the Bulgarian Football Union announced on Friday.
Bulgaria turned down the request as too expensive, and now the match, fixed for November 14, has been cancelled.
Bulgaria’s national team is still on schedule to visit Malta on November 18, for what has now become their next international ‘friendly’ fixture.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the 2nd Round of the Australian Open
- » Club from the Premier League and Two from the Championship want Bulgarian Footballer of the Year
- » Three British Clubs Interested in Emerging Bulgarian Football Star Despodov
- » Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
- » FIVB Confirmed! Brazil Standing on the Way of Bulgaria for Tokyo 2020
- » Kiril Despodov Received the Prize for Bulgaria's No. 1 Footballer for the 2018th