Bulgaria Real Estate Property Increasingly Attractive for Russians
Real estate property in Bulgaria is the most sought after by Russian buyers, according to data of the Russian company MIEL’ Distant Property Management.
The company, whose portfolio includes real estate offers in 20 countries, has released data saying that in the third quarter of 2009 25% of all inquiries it received were for properties in Bulgaria, Interfax reported.
This ranks Bulgaria first as an investment destination for Russian buyers, followed by Turkey with 17% and Spain with 13%.
What is more, the company says all of its Russian clients who considered buying real estate property in Bulgaria actually bought it.
MIEL’ DPM explains that Bulgaria is attracting buyers with the affordable prices, the decent quality of real estate, the variety of offers, and the simplified purchase procedure.
70% of those Russians looking for property in Spain have also managed to find what they want which places Spain second after Bulgaria on that criteria.
- » Vitosha Boulevard in the Top 50 of the Most Expensive Streets in Europe
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Vacant Properties Increased by 24%
- » About 30% of the New Homes Are Purchased with Credit
- » Properties’ Prices in Sofia Has Increased by 5% in the Last Year
- » Colliers: Reverse of the Trend - Local Companies Are once again Dominating the Real Estate Investment Market