Bulgaria Cancels Plan for November Northern Ireland Friendly
Bulgaria have abandoned plans to play Northern Ireland in a friendly on Saturday, 14 November in Sofia.
Irish FA officials had been in negotiations about a match in Sofia but terms have not been agreed, the BBC reported.
Bulgaria will now search for a late possible replacement country to play in Sofia for the November 14 date.
It is likely Northern Ireland will use the international date, when World Cup play-offs are taking place, to play Serbia at home or Croatia away.
The match was expected to be Bulgaria’s first game since they failed to qualify for the South Africa 2010 World Cup, after finishing third in Group 8 behind the Republic of Ireland and Italy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia