Bulgaria, South Korea Presidents Seal Cooperation
The formal meeting of the heads of state of Bulgaria and South Korea, President Georgi Parvanov, and President Lee Myung-bak took place in Seoul Monday.
Before that, the Bulgarian delegation visited the shipbuilding yard and car manufacturing plant of Hyundai in the city of Ulsan.
In addition to President Parvanov, the Bulgarian delegation to South Korea includes Economy Minister Traikov, Culture Minister Rashidov, Labor Minister Mladenov, Deputy Foreign Minister Raykov, Deputy Economy Minister Angelov, head of the InvestBulgaria Agency Stoyan Stalev, Chair of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Tsvetan Simeonov.
Bulgaria and the Republic of Korea have signed bilateral agreements in the fields of culture, education, social security, and classified information.
Bulgaria and South Korea established diplomatic relations in 1990. In 2008, the bilateral trade amounted to USD 156,8 M, of which Bulgaria’s export to Korea was USD 47 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People