Rolling Stone Magazine Set for November Launch in Bulgaria
One of the most popular magazines in the music world, Rolling Stone, is set to appear in a Bulgarian language edition on November 9, 2009.
The cover of the first Bulgarian issue of the Rolling Stone will feature pop idol Robbie Williams, whose photos and interview are exclusive for the country, the Pari Daily has reported. Its debut here coincides with the magazine's 42nd. birthday.
Rolling Stone is expected to play a significant role in covering the musical and entertainment interests of the young people of Bulgaria, as it has successfully done in the US for more that 40 years.
"We are happy that our readers continue to expand in number. We admire the optimism and enthusiasm of the Bulgarian team in this unfavorable economic climate," says Jann Wenner, founder and Editor-in-Chief of the magazine, which appears in eight languages in over 15 states around the globe.
Anelia Ilieva is Editor-in-Chief of Rolling Stone Bulgaria, and the license for publishing the magazine is owned by Sivir Publications.
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'