Rolling Stone Magazine Set for November Launch in Bulgaria
One of the most popular magazines in the music world, Rolling Stone, is set to appear in a Bulgarian language edition on November 9, 2009.
The cover of the first Bulgarian issue of the Rolling Stone will feature pop idol Robbie Williams, whose photos and interview are exclusive for the country, the Pari Daily has reported. Its debut here coincides with the magazine's 42nd. birthday.
Rolling Stone is expected to play a significant role in covering the musical and entertainment interests of the young people of Bulgaria, as it has successfully done in the US for more that 40 years.
"We are happy that our readers continue to expand in number. We admire the optimism and enthusiasm of the Bulgarian team in this unfavorable economic climate," says Jann Wenner, founder and Editor-in-Chief of the magazine, which appears in eight languages in over 15 states around the globe.
Anelia Ilieva is Editor-in-Chief of Rolling Stone Bulgaria, and the license for publishing the magazine is owned by Sivir Publications.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas