Rolling Stone Magazine Set for November Launch in Bulgaria
One of the most popular magazines in the music world, Rolling Stone, is set to appear in a Bulgarian language edition on November 9, 2009.
The cover of the first Bulgarian issue of the Rolling Stone will feature pop idol Robbie Williams, whose photos and interview are exclusive for the country, the Pari Daily has reported. Its debut here coincides with the magazine's 42nd. birthday.
Rolling Stone is expected to play a significant role in covering the musical and entertainment interests of the young people of Bulgaria, as it has successfully done in the US for more that 40 years.
"We are happy that our readers continue to expand in number. We admire the optimism and enthusiasm of the Bulgarian team in this unfavorable economic climate," says Jann Wenner, founder and Editor-in-Chief of the magazine, which appears in eight languages in over 15 states around the globe.
Anelia Ilieva is Editor-in-Chief of Rolling Stone Bulgaria, and the license for publishing the magazine is owned by Sivir Publications.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Bulgaria Adopted Today its Recovery and Sustainability Plan
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia