Serbia Declares Macedonia-Kosovo Border Agreement Void
The Serbian government does not recognize the agreement signed between Macedonia and Kosovo for the resolving of the two state’s border dispute.
“The signing of this agreement is useless because Macedonia will have to negotiate with Belgrade on that issue,” said Oliver Ivanovic, State Secretary of Serbia’s Foreign Ministry, as quoted by BGNES.
In his words, Macedonia and Kosovo signed the agreement under pressure by foreigners who did not account for the fact that this may worsen the already complex relations between Serbia and Macedonia.
Earlier on Sunday the Foreign Ministries of Macedonia and Kosovo announced the resolution of the bilateral border dispute, and the establishing of diplomatic relations.
Serbia has not recognized Kosovo’s independence, and is considering it part of its territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir