6 State Companies to Help Patch Bulgaria's Budget Hole
Six companies, in which the Bulgarian State is a share holder, will be made to contribute BGN 64 M to the State budget.
Those businesses are “Sofia Airport,” “Kintex,” “Bulgarian Energy Holding,” “Bulgarian Postal Services,” “Bulgartabac Holding,” and “Information Services.”
The Bulgarian cabinet decided Wednesday that half of the companies' 2008 profits will be distributed as additional dividend.
The decision is part of the measures of the cabinet to compensate for the uncollected taxes and other revenues and to achieve a balanced budget.
According to data released by the Finance Ministry Tuesday, the September budget deficit is BGN 63,3 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension