Bulgarian Admits He Found Dead Boyzone Singer Stephen Gately
The Spanish police have discovered and interrogated Georgi Dochev, the 25-year-old Bulgarian, who was with Stephen Gately when the Boyzone singer died on Saturday.
Dochev, who is also known as Giorgio, has admitted he was the first to find that Gately had died on the sofa of a luxury apartment in Majorca, the Daily Mail reported.
The Daily Mail says Stephen Gately and his life partner Andrew Cowles are believed to have met Dochev in a gay club, and that there are unconfirmed reports that Cowles and Dochev spent the night together, while Gately slept on a couch in the living room.
Dochev is said to have discovered Gately’s dead body on the couch at 1 pm on Saturday when he and Cowles woke up.
“I haven't had a wink of sleep since. I don't think I will ever get over this. You'll have to ask the husband what has happened, it has been very traumatic. I don't want to say anything more. I'm still nervous and really upset,” the 25-year-old Bulgarian is quoted as saying.
No official information has been released yet regarding what may have caused the death of the Irish pop singer.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition