Bulgaria RZS Leader Yanev Guest at UK Conservative Party Forum
The Chair of Bulgaria’s Parliamentary Anti-Corruption Committee, Yane Yanev, will attend the regular annual conference of the UK Conservative Party on October 5-8, 2009.
Yanev, who is the leader of the Bulgarian “Law, Order, Justice” party (RZS), which also identifies itself as conservative, has been invited to the UK Conservatives forum together with his deputy, Dimitar Abadzhiev.
The news was announced by the RZS press center. The conference of the UK Conservative Party, which is expected to win the parliamentary elections in March 2010, includes panels on the various policy sectors.
During their visit to England Yanev and Abadzhiev are going to meet with party chairs and MEPs from the Union of European Conservatives.
Shortly before the June 2009 EU Elections, and Bulgaria’s Parliamentary Elections in July, Yane Yanev and his RZS party surprisingly received the “endorsement” of UK Conservative Party leader, David Cameron, who described Yanev as his partner in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria