Bulgaria to Pick Executer for Trakiya Highway by February 2010
The Bulgarian government is going to pick a construction company to complete the Trakiya Highway by February 2010.
This has been announced by Bulgaria’s Regional Development Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, who also said the construction permit should be issued by the end of March 2010.
The actual public procurement tender for the Trakiya Highway is being prepared by working groups, and should be ready by the end of October. 163 km of the total of 443 km are yet to be constructed of Bulgaria's highway, which is the closest to being completed.
Plevneliev also announced that the Bulgarian state was going to seek a state-guaranteed loan in order to fund the repairs of 60 bridges around the country that are in a very bad condition.
- » The Junker Fund, Is Expected to Mobilize €398.6 Billion in Investments
- » Deutsche Bahn Bought the Wagon Repair Factory in Karlovo
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Opened in Pazardjik a Plant For Production of Automotive Parts
- » The Energy Efficiency Program Will be Restored From Next Year
- » From Today Each Box Of Cigarettes Will Have A Unique Code In Order To Be Traced