Bulgaria to Pick Executer for Trakiya Highway by February 2010
The Bulgarian government is going to pick a construction company to complete the Trakiya Highway by February 2010.
This has been announced by Bulgaria’s Regional Development Minister, Rosen Plevneliev, who also said the construction permit should be issued by the end of March 2010.
The actual public procurement tender for the Trakiya Highway is being prepared by working groups, and should be ready by the end of October. 163 km of the total of 443 km are yet to be constructed of Bulgaria's highway, which is the closest to being completed.
Plevneliev also announced that the Bulgarian state was going to seek a state-guaranteed loan in order to fund the repairs of 60 bridges around the country that are in a very bad condition.
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » Bulgarian IT Giant with Offices on 6 Continents Opens 200 New Jobs in Bulgaria
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » The Bulgarian Financial Technology Company Phyre Opens an Office in Romania