Helios Spa & Resort in Bulgaria's Golden Sands Hosts Stars for 'Tastes of Varna' Fest
The luxury hotel complex Helios Spa & Resort in the top Bulgarian Black Sea resort Golden Sands has hosted a number of Bulgarian music and show biz stars who took part in the "Tastes of Varna" Culinary festival over the week.
The special guests who chose Helios Spa & Resort included singers Toni Dimitrova, Nina Nikolina, Eli Radanova, Teodor Koychinov, Orlin Pavlov, and musician Kalin Velyov, as well as Uti Bachvarov, the star host of the BNT culinary show who also hosted most of the events at the Festival.
As they were involved in the "Tastes of Varna" Festival taking place in the nearby city of Varna from September 7 until September 13, the star guests enjoyed the amazing atmosphere and the special facilities at the five-star Helios Spa & Resort - one of the most prestigious spa centers in Bulgaria.
Hydromassage baths with milk and red grape extracts, massages with chocolate and hot volcanic stones, green algae body wraps are only some of the spa treatments that the celebrities have enjoyed at Helios Spa & Resort.
The five-star hotel also features three swimming pools, a tennis court, three restaurants with European and Mediterranean cuisine, sauna, steam baths, kids' club, and a number of other amenities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia apartment rentals
- » Zara Consult - Chartered Accountants, Business Advisors, Tax Consultants and Lawyers
- » Welcome to Sofia's New Beauty Spot: Michele Hair Salon
- » Bulgarian Hospital Saves Man's Life, Wins Award at San Francisco Medical Conference
- » Bulgaria Set for a Massive Tourism Growth for 2011
- » Bulgaria's Value for Money Driving Tourist Demand