Macedonia Declares Sunday Mourning Day over Ohrid Tragedy
The Macedonian government is holding Saturday an emergency meeting over the tragic accident in which a ship with Bulgarian tourists sank in the Ohrid Lake.
The Macedonian government is going to declare Sunday a national mourning day over the tragedy in which at least 13 Bulgarian tourists have died, BGNES reported.
Earlier on Saturday in a telephone conversation, Macedonian PM Nikola Gruevski assured his Bulgarian counterpart Boyko Borisov that Macedonian authorities would provide full assistance to the Bulgarian diplomats.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 20 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Floods in Northwestern Bulgaria caused severe Damages
- » 55% of Drivers in Bulgaria drive at Excessive Speed in Populated Areas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 23 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria will have Medical Helicopters within a month