Malta Girl Crowned Miss Summer InternationР°l in Bulgaria's Sozopol
The 18-year-old Maltese girl, Kristin Mifoed, has won the Miss Summer International 2009 beauty contest in the Bulgarian Black Sea resort of Sozopol.
The contest final took place Thursday night at the Koral Hotel in Sozopol. Liljana Ilievska from Macedonia, Santa Kola from Latvia, and Gulsem Ali from Turkey became second, third, and fourth, respectively.
The Bulgarian representative, Stela Yosifova, has been declared "Best Model" by the jury. Emily Clark from Cuba received the special award of the Koral Hotel.
Liljana Ilievska from Macedonia was selected as the official face of the sponsors of the contest, Lexim. Noriko Ono from Japan was declared Miss Famous, and was awarded a weekly vacation at Bulgaria's mountain resort Borovetz.
14 girls from 14 different states took part in the Miss Summer International 2009 contest, whose main objective is to promote the resort of Sozopol as an international tourist destination.
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria will be Cloudy, with Occasional Rainfall and Snow
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Smolyan District
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation