Bulgaria CEO Heads Romania's Billa Supermarkets
The CEO of the supermarket chain Billa Bulgaria, Emil Stefanov, has been also appointed to head the chain's operations in the neighboring Romania.
The appointment was made in the beginning of September, after the retirement of the CEO of Billa Romania, Wolfgang Janich, one of the Billa CEOs with the longest lasting career. Janich has been the CEO of Billa Bulgaria, Billa Slovakia, Billa Hungary, and Billa Czech Republic.
Emil Stefanov began working for Billa in 2002, after a management career with Metro Cash&Carry. Before that Stefanov has been employed by Reckitt Benckiser, manufacturer of household cleaners and by Distillers & Vintners Ltd, daughter company of Grand Metropolitan.
The leadership of Billa Bulgaria remains the same with Stefanov keeping his CEO position in Bulgaria as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%