Madonna Collapsed Twice on Stage During Bulgaria Concert
Madonna allegedly collapsed twice on stage during her Saturday concert in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, according to UK media reports.
The UK Sun newspaper reported Wednesday that Madonna passed out twice during Saturday's Sticky & Sweet show in Sofia. They even provide video evidence from the show.
Madonna allegedly lost consciousness singing Holiday and had to be held up by a dancer and as she left the stage during Spanish Lesson, she passed out again and fell over.
The Sun quotes a source saying that Madonna was really worried backstage and had to take a long break between songs. She was apparently suffering from exhaustion.
Madonna rocked the Bulgarian capital Sofia Saturday night from 10 pm until 12 am in her first ever concert in Bulgaria.
Some 60 000 fans filled the Vasil Levski Stadium in downtown Sofia in what is the largest musical event of its kind to ever take place on Bulgarian soil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Culture » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » In Memoriam:French Film Star Jean-Paul Belmondo Passed away Aged 88
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 144th Anniversary of the Shipka Epic
- » More Than 3,000 People Have Visited Opera of the Peaks This Year
- » Attempt at a Record and the Bulgarian Trace Behind it: Teenager Flies Around the World
- » Bulgarian Resort Albena Attracts Tourists with Beach Library