Missing Bodies Discovered in Bulgaria Lake after 8 Years
The bodies of a 31-year-old man and a 15-year-old girl, who disappeared 8 years ago, have been found in a lake in the Haskovo region of Bulgaria.
The bodies were found late Saturday inside an Opel Vectra, deep in a lake close to Mandra village, near Haskovo, local police reported.
In 2001 the wife of the man and sister of the girl, told police that they were both missing, this led to a nationwide search, BGNES informed.
The Opel had Blagoevgrad registration plates as the two from Haskovo had taken the car without asking the man's brother who is from Blagoevgrad.
The police informed that the bodies had decomposed but initial results suggest that they drowned in an accident. It was allegedly reported that the two were having an affair.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours