Admiral Mullen: Al Qaeda Capable, Determined to Strike USA
Eight years after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Al Qaeda is determined to strike the USA again.
This was stated Sunday by the US Chief of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, who told the NBC channel that the terrorist network was "very capable" of hitting the USA again, and "very focused" on doing that.
"They also have capacity for training, support and funding," Mullen stressed while saying that the US military was working to foil any attempts for a new attack on American soil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Majority of the Bulgarian Community in Zaporizhzhia is under Occupation
- » Day 471 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is waging a Counteroffensive on at least 3 Fronts
- » Member States agreed on "Fair Distribution" of Refugees and Migrants in the EU
- » Charges have been Filed against former US President Donald Trump
- » Turkey is preparing to take command of NATO forces in Kosovo
- » The Eurozone was in Recession in the First Quarter of 2023