Admiral Mullen: Al Qaeda Capable, Determined to Strike USA
Eight years after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Al Qaeda is determined to strike the USA again.
This was stated Sunday by the US Chief of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, who told the NBC channel that the terrorist network was "very capable" of hitting the USA again, and "very focused" on doing that.
"They also have capacity for training, support and funding," Mullen stressed while saying that the US military was working to foil any attempts for a new attack on American soil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours