Admiral Mullen: Al Qaeda Capable, Determined to Strike USA
Eight years after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Al Qaeda is determined to strike the USA again.
This was stated Sunday by the US Chief of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen, who told the NBC channel that the terrorist network was "very capable" of hitting the USA again, and "very focused" on doing that.
"They also have capacity for training, support and funding," Mullen stressed while saying that the US military was working to foil any attempts for a new attack on American soil.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » There is a Deal in Principle on the US Debt Ceiling
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Turkey will Vote for the first time in a Presidential Runoff
- » Germany to Transfer its “Patriot” Systems from Slovakia to Lithuania
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party